Module containing the simulation State.
LatticeState is the most basic state with just the link matrices.
The default implementation is
More over a more advance state with the color electrical field is given by
LatticeStateWithEField with the default implementation
LatticeStateEFSyncDefault. Thw word “Sync” appears. It means that the simulation
for the equation of movement are done at the same time for both the link matrices and
the electric field. It is given by te trait
SimulationStateSynchronous. It can also
be done using the leapfrog method with the trait
and the wrapper
See item documentation for more details.
- Represent a simulation state at a set time.
- Trait to represent a pure gauge lattice state of dimension
- Trait for a way to create a
LatticeStatefrom some parameters.
- Represent a lattice state where the conjugate momenta of the link matrices are included.
- Trait to create a simulation state.
LatticeStateWithEFieldwho represent link matrices at time T and its conjugate momenta at time T + 1/2.
LatticeStateWithEFieldwho represent link matrices at the same time position as its conjugate momenta
- Default leap frog simulation state