Defines different error types.
- A struct that combine an error with a owned value
- Errors in the implementation of the library. This is unwanted to return this type but sometimes this is better to return that instead of panicking. It is also used in some example.
- Error while initializing a lattice
- Error return while doing multiple steps.
- A type that can never be (safely) initialized. This is temporary, until
neveris accepted into stable rust.
- Error while initializing a state
- Error while initializing a state using multiple thread or threaded function.